Bookkeeping & Administration
As a trusted name in the accounting and finance industry since 1932, Charter Partners offers a comprehensive suite of bookkeeping and company administrative services.
Servicing Gympie, Bundaberg & Brisbane, we provide day-to-day bookkeeping services throughout the year.
Our certified bookkeepers have provided bookkeeping services for businesses in a variety of industries including, but not limited to, the following:
- Primary producers (farmers)
- Real estate agents, property developers and investors
- Tourism and hospitality
- Trade and construction
Our bookkeeping services are conducted with a high level of accuracy, using a systemised process in balancing and reconciling your books.
We are meticulous about recording your day-to-day transactions, including income and outgoings, producing financial reports, processing payments, conducting banking activities and reconciling reports and third-party records.
Day-to-Day Bookkeeping and Accounting
The management and maintenance of financial documents and records has become more important than ever.
At Charter Partners, you have access to a pool of experienced and qualified professionals who can help you navigate legal constraints and remain compliant.
We keep your finances in order, so your financial records meet the requirements of the regulatory authorities who scrutinise organisations’ financial transactions.
When you choose Charter Partners to handle your bookkeeping, we guarantee:
- You’ll get tailored bookkeeping packages that perfectly suit your needs
- Your Business Activity Statements (BAS) will always be lodged on time*
- You will be fully compliant with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO)*
- You will receive quarterly reports and be invited to meetings to discuss your profit and loss
- Your end of year compliance costs will be reduced
- You will save time and money, as we use live data feeds from banks
* To ensure we meet these guarantees, please ensure you provide us with the relevant information on time when requested and that you have supporting documentation to satisfy the requirements of the Australian Taxation Office.
To ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our work, we invest in the latest software programs such as Xero, MYOB, BankLink, Reckon and many more.
How Our Solutions Can
Our expert bookkeeping and administration team can help you or your organisation if you are looking to achieve the following:
- Find and correct errors or inconsistencies in your bookkeeping
- Save money as you no longer need to hire an accountant to fix bookkeeping errors
- Fully meet compliance requirements
- Meet important compliance deadlines
- Monitor and maintain your finances effectively
- Benefit from onboarding professional bookkeepers, but minus the need for constant direction and supervision
- Shift your focus from administrative work to tasks that actually grow the business
Charter Partners’ bookkeeping services start at $110.00 per quarter*
*We evaluate all bookkeeping services, and costs may vary per case. The price is subject to change depending on the scope of work that needs to be done.
Company Secretarial Services
We understand that keeping company records current and compliant with regulatory requirements can be tedious and time-consuming.
These tasks can take up a lot of time that you could otherwise spend on more valuable tasks, such as growing your business.
Charter Partners Company Secretarial Services can ease the administrative burden for you.
Our pro-active and cost-effective Company Secretarial Service will equip you with certified and experienced professionals who handle every administrative aspect of your business to ensure you will not fall behind on any legal statutory or obligatory obligations. To ensure we meet these guarantees, please ensure you provide us with the relevant information, on time when requested.
We work discreetly, effectively filing documents and keeping everything organised and maintained with minimal fuss.
Our team’s efficiency can pay big dividends.
We handle every administrative aspect of running your business, from bookkeeping and annual reviews to compliance and management.
We also provide a registered address service.
Some of the tasks we handle include:
- Changing officer and member addresses
- Ensuring your company is compliant to ASIC requirements
- Processing member share transfers
- Processing member share allotments
- Filing and processing office appointments and resignations
- Providing certified copies of documents as required by banks, solicitors etc.
- Performing ASIC searches as required
- Storing company seals for future use
- Storing legal documents including trust deeds where company is the trustee
Registered Office Service
- Filing for access with the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) and viewing of information on public registers
- Receiving correspondence on company’s behalf such as bank and court documentation
- Checking if the business name details are up to date
- Attending to any corrections required and processing the lodgement of the associated documents
- Receiving the electronic annual statements from ASIC
- Preparing the annual company statement and solvency resolution (note: a solvency resolution must be passed to comply with the Corporations Act 2001)
If you require a service that’s not listed here, please feel free to ask us about it.
We can create tailored packages that fully address your bookkeeping and administrative requirements.